Oceanborn platinum Trophy Review

The game's on sale right now so I picked it up to play through while self-isolated.

It was okay, pretty obvious Zelda rip-off, but they didn't particularly add anything to the "genre".

Still, it was fun and only took around 10-12 hours to plat so I'd recommend it either way.

Check out my Platinum trophy Review for my full thoughts on it as well as some useful tips: https://platget.com/thedbltap-games/oceanhorn/

• 3 months later...

I stumbled across this game while trying to look up another one. It looked like it might be kind of fun. Yes, it definitely looks like a Zelda rip-off. The game looks very rich in color, along with some nice details. I think I will check it out as soon as I can find it on sale. Right now it is retailing for around $15. If I can find it for less than $10 then I might pick it up. The problem is that I have so many other games I bought that I still need to finish. But, thank you for your recommendation. 

13 hours ago, StressEater said:

I stumbled across this game while trying to look up another one. It looked like it might be kind of fun. Yes, it definitely looks like a Zelda rip-off. The game looks very rich in color, along with some nice details. I think I will check it out as soon as I can find it on sale. Right now it is retailing for around $15. If I can find it for less than $10 then I might pick it up. The problem is that I have so many other games I bought that I still need to finish. But, thank you for your recommendation. 

Ah, yeah I probably wouldn't wanna pay that much for it, it's a very short game even if you're platting it. 

I usually just keep a wishlist of games I want when their price drops and then I check it every week, we tend to get a lot of sales on the PS Store so it's usually not long until I see it on sale... Except for Secret of Mana! I want it so bad but the price won't drop!

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 2:26 AM, TheDblTap said:

Ah, yeah I probably wouldn't wanna pay that much for it, it's a very short game even if you're platting it. 

I usually just keep a wishlist of games I want when their price drops and then I check it every week, we tend to get a lot of sales on the PS Store so it's usually not long until I see it on sale... Except for Secret of Mana! I want it so bad but the price won't drop!

That Secret of Mana is on sale right now for 50% off if you are still interested in it.