Risk of Rain 2 Platinum Difficulty and Time Estimate?

Trumpet_Boi_208

• 3 weeks later...

With the Artifacts update the difficulty could be dropped to 2/10 and the time to Platinum should be 10-12 hours. It really is totally game changing, I struggled for weeks to get Deicide, always dying around stage 8/9 but I got it first try with Artifact of Command. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yep Artifact of Command really makes this an easy plat, just completed it.  I went in a little blind so my time was on the longer side, with a guide you could do it in 10-12 like @elpoko has stated.

Honestly the The Demons and the Crabs Trophy is the most annoying because you can get unlucky with the maps when you loop even with choosing in the shop.

Love this game though.

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well? First of all I want to say I love this game a lot ?And secondly, I attempted The Long Road trophy tonight on Drizzle with the Artifact of Command with a friend online. Around Stage 14 it started to get bonkers and when we came to 18 it was completely insane, and that's where we failed sadly ? We both used the Huntress.

I saw somewhere that the Bazaar Between Time counts as a stage only by entering the blue portal at the end of the stages but we went there at least six or seven times and it didn't count it seems since we regrettably didn't get the trophy after those arduous and stressful 3-4 hours ?

Is it really supposed to be that crazy hard (aka being one- or two-shotted so easily?) on Drizzle even with the use of choosing items with the Artifact of Command or are we picking the wrong upgrades? Can someone outline the best items to use as the Huntress? I was so nervous the last couple of stages until we failed and now I want to get some advice so any good help is much appreciated. 

Cheers!

Edit: Me and my friend tried again tonight and let me tell you, Preon accumulator, fuel cells and old guillotine really saved us many times and we finally completed The Long Road trophy woohoo! 

This is a list of items we focused on with the Huntress:

- Soldier's Syringe
- Backup Magazine
- Old Guillotine

- Preon Accumulator 
- Infusion
- Personal Shield Generator
- Fuel Cell
- Lens-Makers Glasses
- Stun Grenade
- Ukulele
- Hopoo Feather