Grinding in a better place

Lonemankane

been grinding a lot for items and have no real luck on getting anything and want to now if anyone knows a good way to grind for items that is not the nightmare train let me know as the guides keep pointing to here and the kauza level but I don't get much of good items mostly level Bs and some As.

Edit: I found the best places on my own, most are the levels like the leo one, the roof top that most people say that has you fight kazuya and lastly the roger jr level as all 3 of them levels have good look and with the aliens popping up in the rooftop and the underground mine and the country side they are all good to farm Items. Best times to get are more hp and a defending type of gear plus ice and rage trigger early and give the same to the robot girl too just give her fire and ice as she does not really need the rage trigger. also make sure they are all As or S rank items as they give the best lot of everything even a B can work as I had level B hp ups that gave more than a A rank one.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

Thanks bro. I just beat the campaign and will definitely include your tips. The A and S items can be found on Hard difficulty, right?

on normal and hard but it is rarer on normal mode for it to pop up as for hard mode it helps the drop rate better