Online Down/Servers Closed?

Hey everyone. I've been playing this game recently and I tried to play with a friend but we kept getting connection errors when trying to play online together. Apparently this has been an issue for over a year and there hasn't been an update.

Any other players experiencing similar issues? I'm looking to boost the online trophies with anybody else who is looking to earn them too.

I had some connection/stability issues when doing the online stuff a couple of months back with a friend but they didn't stop us getting the trophies done and dusted. The Mercenary mode became a ghost town within a matter of days of the game coming out so it is near impossible to get those trophies done legit now :(. I'm done with the online stuff now so am focusing on the single player mop up and will almost certainly delete the game once I'm finished.

The last patch was 1.07, then the devs quietly dropped support and moved onto other things so there won't be any more updates.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I had some connection/stability issues when doing the online stuff a couple of months back with a friend but they didn't stop us getting the trophies done and dusted. The Mercenary mode became a ghost town within a matter of days of the game coming out so it is near impossible to get those trophies done legit now :(. I'm done with the online stuff now so am focusing on the single player mop up and will almost certainly delete the game once I'm finished.

The last patch was 1.07, then the devs quietly dropped support and moved onto other things so there won't be any more updates.

Yea I can't seem to figure out why there would be any connection issues when both of our internet is fine and there doesn't seem to be any official announcement with regards to the servers closing (that I could find anyways).
How long does it take to get the mercenary trophies?

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

It's finally at a price ($14.99) that I'd play it at but dang, sounds like online hell if its not even stable, and 20-30hrs of exchanging wins doesn't sound fun at all now. 

The MP isn't fun at all and the main game difficulty is all over the place, though it's fairer than the previous games in the series.