Destroy all humans remake trophies

Thephoenixshow

2 hours ago, Potter13579 said:

This is insane. The Last of Us: Pt. II is not even out yet let alone still a bit of a way to go and here THQ puts out trophy lists for games post-The Last of Us: Pt. II for SpongeBob and this when July isn't even close yet.

If a trophy list is done, there's no reason it has to wait to be submitted to Sony. Certainly not just because any other also-unreleased randomly chosen game doesn't have a list loaded yet. 

On 5/5/2020 at 2:39 PM, PatinumNumemon said:

THIS. LOOKS. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously tho, I need them to put Big Willy Unleashed on PS4, but seems highly unlikely since it was only made for the Wii.

Path of furon is what I'm looking forward to since it's Xbox exclusive but we need dah 2 remake before that happens

1 hour ago, sandra1957 said:

Path of furon is what I'm looking forward to since it's Xbox exclusive but we need dah 2 remake before that happens

After looking that up, I actually found out you're right!! The PS3 version was cancelled due to development issues, but i found an article that said they released a PS3 version in Europe and Australia a few months after the original release. I've seen copies of the PS3 version before on the internet, but that explains why it is so insanely hard to find. Now I wish I kept my 360 all them years ago!!!