[Video] Platinum Walkthrough | EMMA: Lost in Memories

@WaddysWDS - That move you did to get under the pillar at around minute 6.15 in the first video...How did you do it? I'm trying to replicate it. I either hit the pillar/wall or die as I grab the feather. It looks like you get a max jump after the slide.

EDIT: I got it! It took me 30 minutes for just one level. 

Edited by Edunstar84

On 12/5/2020 at 7:54 PM, Edunstar84 said:

@WaddysWDS - That move you did to get under the pillar at around minute 6.15 in the first video...How did you do it? I'm trying to replicate it. I either hit the pillar/wall or die as I grab the feather. It looks like you get a max jump after the slide.

EDIT: I got it! It took me 30 minutes for just one level. 

I'm glad! Later, a difficult succession of salton myt awaits you, you'll see, I explain how to do my best, I hope you get it soon. : D

• Like 1

@WaddysWDS - I'm having a really difficult time with Hard level 4, even more so than level 14 in story mode. It's that precise ice jump before and after. It disappears way to quickly to make that jump to the top. I'm just wondering if there's anything I'm missing.

EDIT: I got it. Finally! Complaining helps.

Edited by Edunstar84

On 17/5/2020 at 10:24 AM, Edunstar84 said:

@WaddysWDS - I'm having a really difficult time with Hard level 4, even more so than level 14 in story mode. It's that precise ice jump before and after. It disappears way to quickly to make that jump to the top. I'm just wondering if there's anything I'm missing.

EDIT: I got it. Finally! Complaining helps.

I'm very glad, mate :D, it's a good game of skill, I'll start with the PS Vita soon. I hope I don't suffer much.

• Like 1