Sitting at the summit

happyman778

I just completed this game today and I didn't experience that on either of my 2 runs. I actually got paired with great partners who walked side by side with me the entire way. My second run I was paired with a player who had the white robe on, who was either after the companion trophy or was just a really helpful/nice person (thankyou to that player in case they are actually on this site and see this!).

So there are definitely players out there who will walk with you to the end :) Keep trying and preferably look for players wearing the white robe, as they are quite possibly looking for the trophy too. Or at the least are experienced and will play through until you reach the end.

Good luck, it can be hit and miss with the kinds of players you're paired with for sure (I had some who just went off doing their own thing during the rest of the game, and others who just seemed to want to dance all around me and then run off while I was trying to signal for the meditation trophy). I'm sure you'll find someone though who'll go with you through those last couple of chapters to the end.

• Like 2