Trophy cleanup

mahoganyman

hey guys,  i've been going for the incredibly easy Crysis platinum, but am stuck between nano ninja and catch this.  nano ninja involves you killing 5 enemies in a row without alerting anybody.  I'm not sure if this is glitched or not, but i'm been specifically farming missions just for this.  I've been putting them to sleep with the sleep darts and then finishing them off with my rifle.  It always seems like just before I kill the fifth guy, somebody somewhere spots me and the whole thing is ruined (playing on easy, not delta).  Next, for catch this, which involves killing 10 enemies by throwing objects at them, I am 100% positive I have accomplished this, yet no trophy.  this one is really pissing me off because i am so sure i am completed it. Any tips on where to get either of these trophies??

scratch that, I just need nano ninja which is giving me a lot of trouble and doesn't make any sense.  Practically every game I play i try to go through it as stealthily as possible..but for some reason this one wont work out.  Can you not shoot the guys with the tactical before killing them?

Edited by mahoganyman

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I think that Nano Ninja was the first trophy I unlocked. Got it in the first mission.

For Catch This, I used the drill press. It is very effective. It is located in the beginning of the second mission, in the shack, right of the barrack, amongst other places.

Edited by Exedome
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...