New bug on 1.04

DSRT976

So looks like there is new bug in game. I talking about cargos falls through trailers. This happens for me all the time: when loading them or when changing the trucks. Packed/unpacked - no matter what. So literally any missions with crane involvement are bugged for me now. Anybody else experienced the same troubles?

EDIT: Checked official SnowRunner forum. This is "known issue". Hope they'll fix it at 1.05.

Edited by DSRT976
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DSRT976 said:

So looks like there is new bug in game. I talking about cargos falls through trailers. This happens for me all the time: when loading them or when changing the trucks. Packed/unpacked - no matter what. So literally any missions with crane involvement are bugged for me now. Anybody else experienced the same troubles?

Yes. Cargo packing is completely broken since the last patch. Also I have more game crashes than before.  

I think another truck nearby can cause this to glitch. I also had cargo falling through a trailer. I was loading it with another truck. I moved the trailer a little down the road. Was able to load the cargo on the trailer then. Moved the second truck away from the trailer and was able to pack the cargo.

I have this when switching trucks via the map. Trailer or bed on the truck itself makes no difference. When the truck is active with the "fallen trough cargo", the cargo is not toutchable, so the truck drives straight trough it as the cargo was never there. When i switch trucks directly via the on screen menu (on console, dpad up) the cargo falls trough the inactive truck, but glitches a bit. Then switching trucks again makes the cargo toutchable, so the truck with the fallen trough cargo is leaning on the cargo. Sometimes all the wheels are off the ground and getting the truck from the stuck position is nearly impossible without damage.

p.s.: I struggle a bit finding the right words, so ignore my grammar flaws as English is not my native language...

• Like 1