Ranking rating

DeGrape83

Does someone know the requirements for the ratings. I made my 1st playthrough in 11h30min no death with Everyone Alive and i got A rating only. I suppose for s rank its under 10 hrs maybe. 

I got only 19 000 RP IT Might be

That

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 3:48 AM, DeGrape83 said:

Does someone know the requirements for the ratings. I made my 1st playthrough in 11h30min no death with Everyone Alive and i got A rating only. I suppose for s rank its under 10 hrs maybe. 

I got only 19 000 RP IT Might be

That

I just got an S rank for my first completion, here were my stats:

Time: 10:55:13

All team members survived

0 player deaths

Total RP: 27, 441

If I were to guess, I'm thinking it was your RP. 11 hours would be a pretty strange cut-off time for rank requirements.

It would be great to get some more input from other players that have completed the game so we can try to pinpoint what the exact requirements.

On 5/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, DeGrape83 said:

I would like to know too if toi can craft all recipes under multiplesplaythrough, all recipes in one playthroughs, i Will have to plan very well if its have to ne all un one playthrough?

I'm certainly hoping this is the case, because otherwise it will be very painful lol

Edit: I'm pretty sure it does need to be done in a single playthrough. The trophy itself is still pretty stressful, regardless if it's done on multiple playthroughs or not. That's mostly because the recipes for her final questline (all the seafood stuff) are potentially rare finds, which forces continually searching for the right ingredient. By the time you find it, chances are you'll have a good stockpile to make most (if not all) of the non-seafood recipes.

I made a comment about the "trapper" trophy potentially carrying over, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I think the trophy description is a bit misleading, since it might define "different types" as small, medium, and large, rather than the different animal species. I'll make another post about it specifically though.

Edited by Whirled03