Easy way to grind 100 games

BearyDeadly

Hey all! Found a cheap way to win every game 100% of the time. 

How to Score: Skate to the bottom of the screen on the opponent's icing line (line that goes through the opponent's goal), pass upward to the front of the net, teammate cleans up an easy, open goal. Make sure to only pass when there is a passing lane. This may take a few tries, but I found myself scoring consistently within the first 10 seconds of the game once I played enough.

How to Stall: Once you have a goal lead, get the puck ASAP off of the faceoff, and skate behind your net. Face towards the goal, and press the X button to pass the puck into the back of the net. It should rebound off the goal and come back to you. When you do this, the opposing player that is supposed to get you will turn around and skate back towards his own end. Do this every 10 seconds or so, and no opposing player will come near you for the rest of the period. Repeat for periods 2 and 3. 

This strategy is a bit monotonous, but the opposing AI is very good at scoring when they have the puck. You can expect 3-4 hours of perfectly grinding the 50 or so games you have left after completing every other trophy, and its a pain in the ass to add to that grind with preventable losses. Once you're on game #60, you'll understand why this strategy saves so much time! 

Good luck!

Edited by BearyDeadly
forgotten information
  • Like 1