Curator's Cut not showing

So, I've completed the story in both Movie Night and Theatrical Cut. Afterward I downloaded and installed the Curator's Cut DLC. When I go to start a New Game, it doesn't give me an option for the CC. Do I need to finish a play through one more time (after having installed the Curator's Cut) before it'll become available to me? I'm not sure why else it wouldn't appear for me....

7 hours ago, dargon_lover said:

So, I've completed the story in both Movie Night and Theatrical Cut. Afterward I downloaded and installed the Curator's Cut DLC. When I go to start a New Game, it doesn't give me an option for the CC. Do I need to finish a play through one more time (after having installed the Curator's Cut) before it'll become available to me? I'm not sure why else it wouldn't appear for me....

Hello, according to info from guide:

To make things easier, make sure to download Curator's Cut for free from the PS Store before starting this game, as you'll need to finish the story once first to unlock it in-game. 

now you need to finish one playthrough for it to unlock 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, inflict54 said:

1 hour ago, inflict54 said:

Thanks for the infos! At least I can run this again without worrying about whether CC will unlock or not :)