Glitched trophies?

PondNewt

When looking at the trophy list here on the site for UltraWings Flat I noticed that several of the trophies had no achievers.  If anyone reading this has experience with the game then is this because these trophies are glitched or just that no one has bothered to go for them yet?  It does seem to be what would be the harder trophies that have 0 achievers and as there is no platinum it's probably an off putting game to trophy hunters so it's feasible I guess that just no one has put the time in to unlock them?    

• 3 years later...

Three and a half years on and I can answer my own question.  I can confirm that three of the trophies are indeed glitched.  These are the ones for completing 50% of jobs to bronze standard, completing every job to bronze standard and getting a gold medal for every job.  These trophies actually do have achievers now away from the site here, I can only assume however that these have been hacked. 

If you're anything like me, you'll only actually be screwed out of one trophy which is the one for completing 50% of jobs to bronze standard.  Reason being, a handful of the jobs are extremely difficult to even pass full stop, let lone do them to gold standard.  I was left with around 5-6 jobs that I just couldn't finish.  Overall, my completion percentage figure, something you see when loading your save file, was around 71%, so I should definitely have got the 50% bronze trophy.  As I say, it seems to be glitched.  I was hoping to finish every job with a bronze to see if that sorted things out and then the initial problem trophy popped retrospectively.  The game proved too hard for me in the end though. 

As to whether the Ultra Wings Flat is worth playing, I'd say that it is if you enjoy this type of thing.  It's plagued with issues that threaten to bog things down, warts and all though, I still mostly enjoyed it.  It's best features are the variety in the types of job as well as how vastly different the four aircraft feel. 

A tip, try and purchase the Glider as your second plane after the initial Ultralight. Though this is by far the hardest aircraft to deal with jobwise, it unlocks the gun which is needed for two different types of job.  I bought the race plane second without realising the issue, thought the balloon jobs were broken as a result.  Each plane might possibly be restricted in terms of purchase to specific islands.  If so, I think the Glider is tied to the one with the statue.