Water is just gone...

acadiensti

Been playing in my first city for a couple days now and there's 3 major river going across the city and back in the ocean. So today the water from one of the river just Vanish, completely Dry out.

And that one is a straight line from the ocean too, While the other 2 is all curve and weird corners, anyway

i'm just wondering if any of you have got this issue or how to solve it ??. i don't even have water pumping on that side only the water treatment plant. so you would think that it would be the opposite that this river would be overflowing and the other rivers with the pumping station would go dry. 

Ps: English is not my first language, did my best here

• Like 1

I was trying to play this game as well. I have not had the water issue. However, I did read an article that the water dynamic is pretty accurate and it is completely normal for a river to dry up. It's just another reason that makes this game less fun. I had a really hard time with enjoying this game. I was hoping for a Sim City type of game but this one is a terrible knock-off version of Sim City but with a smaller budget.

5 hours ago, acadiensti said:

Been playing in my first city for a couple days now and there's 3 major river going across the city and back in the ocean. So today the water from one of the river just Vanish, completely Dry out.

And that one is a straight line from the ocean too, While the other 2 is all curve and weird corners, anyway

i'm just wondering if any of you have got this issue or how to solve it ??. i don't even have water pumping on that side only the water treatment plant. so you would think that it would be the opposite that this river would be overflowing and the other rivers with the pumping station would go dry. 

Ps: English is not my first language, did my best here

Dumb question: have you built a hydroelectric damm?

3 hours ago, GarryKE said:

Dumb question: have you built a hydroelectric damm?

No No.. i have the Fusion Power Plant and it's more then enough even at 50% budget with 300k people.

i Forgot to edit. i saved then reload 3-4 times  than the 4th time the water came back just like that hey surprise....

DUUUUUDE the flooding everywhere. Major man-made disaster. it took like 2 full years for the water tp go away.

like 2 of the rivers actually reach each other. i though it would never go away. 

• Like 1