Problem's i've had/you've had with Max Payne 3

Conker

This forum is for you to list down problems you have had with Max Payne 3

Here's problems i've had with it

1 Headshots seem to never kill people (worst part for this is covering passos with the sniper, i did so many headshots and the enemies would never die)

2 Getting shot through cover when it like solid wall or glass that takes 2 shots to actually break the glass for a bullet to go through

3 On chapter 10 this occurred,near end of that mission after bus crashes and u have to kill the enemies, for me what happened when i was killing them, the a.i, stands next to car, shoots it when cars in this game blow up

4 online seems to disconnect you for know reason and sometimes have issues with trying to join friends or they trying to join you and not to mention the dlc maps are listed with the main game maps, so meaning the lobby could vote for it and that would mean game kicks you for not having it

5 THE boring repetitive whole game, here basically what game is go in here kill 10 enemies, go outside kill another 10 enemies, so very boring

6 u just go through some doors, hide behind crate that no-one can see u behind, there's enemies 300meters away and they walk 1meters and somehow see you