Cant get in a multiplayer match

EdgeHunter52

I have been trying to get the multiplayer trophies for a months, but every time i try to play online and find a match to join something weird happens.

I get in with an few player and we wait for the intermission to end in the multiplayer and the the court down for the game to start reaches 0 but then it says searching. Then nothing happens for an bit then I get taken back to main game menu, then i repeat.

tried for more than 50 diffrent time the last month , with no hope at all.

• 2 years later...
On 6/13/2020 at 5:24 PM, EdgeHunter52 said:

I have been trying to get the multiplayer trophies for a months, but every time i try to play online and find a match to join something weird happens.

I get in with an few player and we wait for the intermission to end in the multiplayer and the the court down for the game to start reaches 0 but then it says searching. Then nothing happens for an bit then I get taken back to main game menu, then i repeat.

tried for more than 50 diffrent time the last month , with no hope at all.

Sorry for reviving and old post but I can see that you got the platinum and I'm having the same issue you had before, how did you fix it? always find match (in NA servers not Europe for some reason) then when intermission reaches 0 it says searching again or kicks me out to main menu

• 8 months later...
On 1/2/2023 at 5:15 AM, MohameDina9192 said:

Sorry for reviving and old post but I can see that you got the platinum and I'm having the same issue you had before, how did you fix it? always find match (in NA servers not Europe for some reason) then when intermission reaches 0 it says searching again or kicks me out to main menu

Try Self Boosting, i do it in online trophies