Platinum Trophy Video Guide + DLC!

Gray-Fox-44

• 2 years later...
On 6/16/2020 at 5:24 PM, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Hi everyone!

I have just finished uploading a video guide nobody asked for! :D I show how to get every single trophy for this great game in under 4 hours, both base game and dlc!

You can get everything in just one playthrough if you go straight for the speedrun, and then clean up the rest during the sort of free roam you get after beating the game (which includes the DLC).

Almost as soon as the video starts, you can check what my roadmap is. There is also a pop-up notification every time a trophy is earned while playing.

Please do note that I use the ingame "unlimited energy" and "revive on the same room" in-game cheats for the sake of saving time, since I didn't intend this to be a prefect run, but just a walkthrough that can grant you the 100% without too much trouble. However, this can be done without activating those cheats if you wish to experience the game at its best! I suggest you do so at least once. It is worth it. ;)

Let me know what you think! :)

Thanks Gray Fox for the guide! Quick question, is there any way to pause the speedrun timer to copy what you’re doing in the video or is there gonna be some serious memorization in my future?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/7/2022 at 10:38 PM, nrs1nrs1 said:

Thanks Gray Fox for the guide! Quick question, is there any way to pause the speedrun timer to copy what you’re doing in the video or is there gonna be some serious memorization in my future?

The timer stops when you pause, so that shouldn't be an issue ;) Do practice before hand, because copying the route on a first try can get tricky, though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...