breach software rewards

so i went through the game and collected all 30 pieces of the breach software, and turned them in at the merchant. finished the game and started up breach mode, but i dont see the booster packs you were supposed to get for every 5 pieces collected? thought theyd be in the breach shop but nothing there. does anyone know where to get the booster packs? thanks

edit: scratch that, i guess i should have literally played a bit past the tutorial and would have found out. cheers!

Edited by Atom1cMoose

If you are planning to do the platinum I would suggest you to concentrate on breach for now. Apart from this game mode being an absolute boring pain in the ass no-one knows how long the servers will stay up and there was a time where you couldn't even connect to the servers for almost a year.

Edit: I know this isn't related to your question but I thought I should still suggest this to you

Edited by xDerErnst

4 hours ago, xDerErnst said:

If you are planning to do the platinum I would suggest you to concentrate on breach for now. Apart from this game mode being an absolute boring pain in the ass no-one knows how long the servers will stay up and there was a time where you couldn't even connect to the servers for almost a year.

Edit: I know this isn't related to your question but I thought I should still suggest this to you

thanks for the heads up! well prepare myself for the boring grind that is to follow

• Like 1