Hitman trophy not unlocking

Not sure why, i have done it about five or six times and it hasn't unlocked. I thought it may have been because i was using explosive ammo, but even with standard ammo, killing Igor Sekhov and exfiltraating in about 40 seconds does not unlock the trophy. It's typically the last trophy i need to plat.

Anyone else having trouble with this?

i see that people are unlocking it. I've followed a video guide without success, done it from different places and still nothing.

Got it today, first try, trying from the sniper / watch out tower in the left area of the harbour. Whereas before I was doing it from the right hand tower, ziplining down, it wouldn't work for whatever reason....

Not sure if it was necessary, but I cleared the whole area and did all other contracts before returning to kill Sekhov.

The exfil actually took me longer to do from that left tower - I used a stop watch, had it down to 44 seconds with no trophy, but when it popped it was something like 57 seconds, so I'm not sure what the issue was.

Anyway, its done now.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 21.6.2020 at 7:19 PM, yoda_squad said:

Got it today, first try, trying from the sniper / watch out tower in the left area of the harbour. Whereas before I was doing it from the right hand tower, ziplining down, it wouldn't work for whatever reason....

Not sure if it was necessary, but I cleared the whole area and did all other contracts before returning to kill Sekhov.

The exfil actually took me longer to do from that left tower - I used a stop watch, had it down to 44 seconds with no trophy, but when it popped it was something like 57 seconds, so I'm not sure what the issue was.

Anyway, its done now.

I did it from the garage almost, really near the building stairs to your right. where another sniper is located. i had to, since i couldnt make the time from watch tower.

But i gotta say, that this is the best sniper game made by CI! I got black screen couple of time(still not tired of the game, even after 2 plat playthrough)and thats only bugs i had during playthrough trough plat both times, and this is far from what sniper ghost warrior 3 had in bugs.

It is better for them making small campaigns, than making a fully fetched 50h try on open world game?

• Like 3