Two service play at once?

As some of you may know I have had a LOT of issues with this game when it comes to service and Square getting their crap together. Ah ha. Anyways if one account was to have two services, would they both be able to play at the same time? I checked Google and I don't think there is currently anything on that.

PS: I think its crap I can't ask on the official forms because I'm not a high enough level.

Edited by Fierce-Hero

Why would you want to play 2 at the same time? I don't think that would be possible somehow as there was an error back when it got last updated which said that you're currently logged in elsewhere, so I would think when they have an error like that, you won't be able to play it at the same time on 2 systems.

Its confusing. Survices and accounts are two diffrent things. My friend and i want to play on the same account but on difrent services. We both had to buy the game, and have seprit monthy fees.

Its confusing. Survices and accounts are two diffrent things. My friend and i want to play on the same account but on difrent services. We both had to buy the game, and have seprit monthy fees.

OK let me clarify this a little or it may addd to the cumfusion.  First of all 1 Square Enix account may have multiple FFXIV ARR accounts; up to 8 last I remember.Though how it exactly works I do not understand. So Fierce if you added both your serial keys to 1 Square Enix account (at the mogstation) https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&request=mogstation you can only play 1 of those FFXIV ARR accounts at a time. Your friend would have to have a seperate Square Enix account with its own FFXIV serial key added to it to be able to play at the same time.