Multiplayer trophy question

I keep seeing this game pop up from time to time on my radar and I'm curious, is the multiplayer still feasible? If I pick it up I would do the MP as quick as I can to get it out of the way for fear of closures...i see there's just destroying enemies trophies is it more time consuming than what it appears to be?

• 2 weeks later...

7 hours ago, ApollosCreed17 said:

I'm not sure how long this takes but im sort of in the same boat. Do you know if you can just freely play online or do you need to create a lobby? I would join a game session for the game if one was created. 

I just got the game in from Gamestop today so tonight ill probably boot it up and check the online and see how it is!

• 5 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 4:14 PM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Any updates on the online trophies/multiplayer?

Ah its been a while but I booted the game up twice since then, have been distracted with other backlog games and releases. I actually got matched up with players and fairly quickly too, so I dont think the MP is quite dead, but it will still be a grind

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thinking of restarting this to rekindle my gundam love flame. I was looking to buy Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition but dang, the ASIA ver is super pricey even, PlayAsia dont even have it anymore. RIP.

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2021 at 4:03 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Thinking of restarting this to rekindle my gundam love flame. I was looking to buy Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition but dang, the ASIA ver is super pricey even, PlayAsia dont even have it anymore. RIP.

I was playing SRW OG and I missed playing as Gundam units so I decided to jump back into this one.

The trophies come by slowly but I feel like they are just late to pop, a bit grindy but hopefully can knock out the online stuff while it still functions.

19 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I was playing SRW OG and I missed playing as Gundam units so I decided to jump back into this one.

The trophies come by slowly but I feel like they are just late to pop, a bit grindy but hopefully can knock out the online stuff while it still functions.

I started looking for this game again recently but realized I must get the Break edition for all dlc, I rather not have to go thru buying the dlc if I grab the reg edition. >< But I might be able to get the reg edition much cheaper, ahh such is the dilemma.

On 8/4/2021 at 6:36 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

I started looking for this game again recently but realized I must get the Break edition for all dlc, I rather not have to go thru buying the dlc if I grab the reg edition. >< But I might be able to get the reg edition much cheaper, ahh such is the dilemma.

Yeah the break Edition is the way to go, plus the DLCs get you much earlier access to some high level parts. Platinumed GB3 and it was awesome, spent like 200+ hours on that game lol I'd try to hold out for the Break edition if you can but if not then the reg is still great.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1