Auto-disconneting Controller PS4

CazoGrosso

I happen quite often that while I play, the controller disconnects and I can't reconnect it unless I restart the ps4. I tried to change controllers when this problem happens but I think it's a problem related to ps4. I leave a video here to let you know exactly what my problem is, that is, when I press the PS button the controller starts flashing white but nothing happens.

Just now, Shadiochao said:

That's never happened to me, but instead of restarting the PS4, connecting it with the USB cable and then pressing the PS button should also make it register.

I've already tried it countless times, even with the usb cable it doesn't reconnect

13 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

It happened once for me. I read a comment suggesting to shut down the router, and magically it worked. So try that, and when you do, connect the controller with the usb and press the ps button

I still happened to this problem, I restarted the router and then pressed the PS button while the controller were connected to the ps4 with usb cable but did not connect

7 minutes ago, CazoGrosso said:

I still happened to this problem, I restarted the router and then pressed the PS button while the controller were connected to the ps4 with usb cable but did not connect

I suppose you also reset the controller, correct? Disconnecting the internet worked in my case. My ps4 didn't recognize any of my 3 controllers

EDIT. Don't restart the router, turn it off and try while ps4 is not connected to the internet

Edited by sephiroth4424