Trophies not popping when there're supposed to? Try rebooting the game.

Neocarleen

I was having trouble with Elements will destroy you!, The hoarder, and The Scrooge. They were not popping when they were supposed to after I met the requirements. I gave up and turned the console off for the day and when I started the game back up the next day, all three of those trophies auto-popped!

So to save anybody the frustration I had, if you're having trouble with any trophies, try turning the game off and on again. ?

Edited by Neocarleen
  • Like 2

Anyone else find irony in the flaw of trophy programming in this specific game?

Also, the humor of computer troubleshooting always starting with “Have you rebooted?” (Well, after “Is it plugged in?” and “Is it turned on?”)

It would be even better if this was an intentional trophy trigger...

• 2 months later...
On 13/07/2020 at 0:06 AM, DaivRules said:

Anyone else find irony in the flaw of trophy programming in this specific game?

Also, the humor of computer troubleshooting always starting with “Have you rebooted?” (Well, after “Is it plugged in?” and “Is it turned on?”)

It would be even better if this was an intentional trophy trigger...

Hah, agreed. Sadly, the game is pretty iffy even beside the trophies being delayed triggering, the amount of slowdown the game suffers during fairly normal gameplay is horrible, the translation is pretty poor, etc. It's a cute concept, and it really tries to be a Zachtronics game, but it feels like it just falls short of the bar in all regards, including puzzle quality. :(

• 2 years later...
On 13/07/2020 at 0:50 AM, Neocarleen said:

I was having trouble with Elements will destroy you!, The hoarder, and The Scrooge. They were not popping when they were supposed to after I met the requirements. I gave up and turned the console off for the day and when I started the game back up the next day, all three of those trophies auto-popped!

So to save anybody the frustration I had, if you're having trouble with any trophies, try turning the game off and on again. 1f609.png

Can confirm! For me, the „Gold Rush“ trophy didn‘t pop, restarting the game did the trick ??.