Need help with tutorial trophy

seishunflower

For the life of me I can’t seem to get the tutorial trophy, my game is updated to 1.15 and I have finished the whole tutorial who knows how many times. Even deleted the game and save data just to retry the tutorial again and again. Even tried googling for help but doesn’t seem like there’s a fix for it ? those who have gotten it please do give advice 

• Like 1

I'm having trouble with this too.  I thought perhaps showing all of the tooltips might help it unlock but that didn't work and unless there's another tutorial hidden somewhere, I'm at a loss on how or what you have to do to unlock this.  Hopefully someone can help us out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 8:57 PM, seishunflower said:

For the life of me I can’t seem to get the tutorial trophy, my game is updated to 1.15 and I have finished the whole tutorial who knows how many times. Even deleted the game and save data just to retry the tutorial again and again. Even tried googling for help but doesn’t seem like there’s a fix for it 1f62d.png those who have gotten it please do give advice 

I finally managed to get it!  The tutorials they're mentioning in the trophy are not the startup tutorial but rather there's supposed to be a menu with 18 specific tutorials from creating items to boss battles and endings.  For some reason, they patched it out and the place for it, the create game section on the main menu, is blank now.  I had to delete the game and stop the patch from installing to find the correct menu and even then the tutorial is slightly wonky as the instructions are in English and the tutorials are in a mix of Japanese and English with the wrong button showing.  Hopefully this helps if you bought it digitally you may be able to reverse patch it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 8:46 AM, TomoTakino said:

I finally managed to get it!  The tutorials they're mentioning in the trophy are not the startup tutorial but rather there's supposed to be a menu with 18 specific tutorials from creating items to boss battles and endings.  For some reason, they patched it out and the place for it, the create game section on the main menu, is blank now.  I had to delete the game and stop the patch from installing to find the correct menu and even then the tutorial is slightly wonky as the instructions are in English and the tutorials are in a mix of Japanese and English with the wrong button showing.  Hopefully this helps if you bought it digitally you may be able to reverse patch it.

Omg thank you so very much, you are a trophy saviour xD frankly thought that i would just have to give up on an unobtainable plat

• Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 8:46 AM, TomoTakino said:

Well mild disappointment on my end, my digital version is bundled together with the patch as a single download. Mine is from the asia store and there doesnt seem to be a way to stop them from downloading together. Guess this will remain an unobtainable plat for me. Thanks for the helpful information though xD

13 hours ago, seishunflower said:

Well mild disappointment on my end, my digital version is bundled together with the patch as a single download. Mine is from the asia store and there doesnt seem to be a way to stop them from downloading together. Guess this will remain an unobtainable plat for me. Thanks for the helpful information though xD

Did you try this guide?  Hopefully it will work for you and you can finally get this trophy.