Some general trophy tips!

Finally got the platinum and since the game is about to release tomorrow I figured I would write a few tips for everyone regarding trophies.

1. The ps2 cheats DO work (replace all instances of L1 R1 in the code with left dpad right dpad). BUT the codes lock out all story related trophies AND 100% everything. The ONLY code safe I tested is the one for collectibles.

2. USE THE COLLECTIBLE CODE. It helps a CRAZY amount seeing opals and especially cogs. Left D, Right D, Left D, Right D, triangle triangle circle square square circle R2 R2. You’ll hear a sound effect when entered correctly. Don’t leave a level until you collect basically everything!

3. Pictures frames DO NOT count toward the 100% trophy. There is a separate trophy for them though. Personally I would do the frames last making it and the platinum your last trophies

4. BEFORE entering the final level make sure you have collected all opals, cogs, thundereggs, Bilbies and rainbow scales! Essentially check everything EXCEPT picture frames is completed.

5. After the final battle you CAN skip the first cut scene to get to the credits but DO NO I repeat DO NOT skip the credits you can hold down left stick to make them go by faster though. This is because right after them is a cut scene unlocked by having 100% complete and the trophy is awarded ONLY if you watch it.

• Like 1

Awesome, thank you.

Another tip for people - sometimes the last opal is glitched and you'll be 299 out of 300 despite looking EVERYWHERE. I have no idea what triggers this - I was following a video walkthrough step-by-step and still had this happen on 3 levels. If this happens, restart the level. The last opal will appear in a box somewhere by itself.