Digital version can't be downloaded (BO3 + MW Remastered)

The digital version of Black Ops 3 can't be downloaded from your library anymore, same goes for Modern Warfare Remastered.

You click download and then you are meant to get the option of you want to download SP or MP first but there is no option so you can't download them, if you just click Cross (X), you just jump back to dashboard.

I know both are removed from store to buy but you normally can still download removed games through library.

Hey man I found a solution. Start your PC and connect it to the internet, log in into your account, log into your account on your PC and go to the store, go to the game on the store and click "Download on your PS4". Works perfectly, no idea why it can't be downloaded from your PS4 directly though. 

Only Black Ops 3 with zombie chronicles is on the store, the basic version isn't on there anymore and MW Remastered isn't on the store anymore either.

I don't own zombie chronicles so can't download that one.

I managed to download through my download list on PC but it don't help when you have most stuff not in date order, some stuff I bought 10 years ago has a 2020 date on it, this has been a problem since PS3 days with the jumbled up date.

Edited by ZACHSP8