Game won't load

dzstrpc

Tried the game on both vanilla and Pro and it just won't start up. I get to a picture where it says Pipe Push Paradise and a kid is hiding in the background.

If I press X on controller the dualshock motors rev up, none of the other buttons do nothing.

I'm I missing something or is this game broken?

I've already tried re-installing the game. And I won't contact publisher (Digerati). Guess I'll skip the game.

This is the second Digerati game that hasn't worked for me. The other was Blindfold, where I encountered a game breaking bug. Same there, tried both my PS4s and neither worked.

I did record a video of that bug and emailed Digerati politely discribing the problem. They never responded to me but made Youtube close the comment field so no one could comment on the clip. I guess that's their business model.

I'm done with them (Digerati) now.

Edited by dzstrpc
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

I've already tried re-installing the game. And I won't contact publisher (Digerati). Guess I'll skip the game.

This is the second Digerati game that hasn't worked for me. The other was Blindfold, where I encountered a game breaking bug. Same there, tried both my PS4s and neither worked.

I did record a video of that bug and emailed Digerati politely discribing the problem. They never responded to me but made Youtube close the comment field so no one could comment on the clip. I guess that's their business model.

I'm done with them (Digerati) now.

Joker Clap GIFs | Tenor

The only way to affect change is to stop revenue streams...

• Like 2

• 2 years later...