My Mini Review (Since the internet has none)

FielVeredus

OK, so I already Platinum the game. (Thank you to KhajitWerewolf on helping last trophy)

I would rate this game 8/10.

My mini review:

The game has potential to be next Danganronpa but fall short just a little bit.

(No Spoiler)
General
- I think game UI looks great but most of the time you cant just save anywhere you want and it will be very annnoyed when replay or fix mistake.
- Log section of this game is just not good, constant clearing up itself very quick than it will be useful.
- A LOT of read and understanding required, and need to have basic understand of some real life technical thing/term to fully enjoy the game more. sometimes you will feel discourage to go through every clue card on every character, to just found out it can produce itself as well so sometimes you must go through almost 100 talking in one section.
- You can't look at any other info at hand when go through kind of "Game Exam" that game place you every after you finished talking section and there will be no log as well. and you also can't save in it. This is also one of annoy thing in this game.
- No Flowchart system :(
- Graphic and art direction is cool , sometimes screen tearing may present but just not really big deal.
- Good Soundtrack
-Subpar translation but this is better than no translation at all. It has error in many area but still do its job. (such as he or she pronoun or some other confusing translation)
- I platinumed it around 25 hours , if you care only all branch it can reduce to 20 hours without text skip.

Story
- If you like Danganronpa , you will like this game. it will give its vibe pretty well and the case will feel like at home. Even character in this game is just half of Danganronpa but they fleshed out character pretty well.
- The game has multiple branching, not too many but it's here and will not unlock until you clear first ending then true ending.
- The branching story are all interesting scenario which I am not spoiling.
- First time playing you can go into blind because no matter what you do , it will result in same ending.
- You can unlock fate of every character on epilogue depend on many factor / route you are in (almost all of trophy are in here as well)
- There is multiple Bad ending, some are very easy to obtain (and likely everyone will get on just first hour of the game...) some are very tricky and have to actively intended to do.
- One of bad ending is very cool easter egg. I hope everyone got to see it ! :D
- If you want True Ending in one go, save scumming is required. without guide. Basically without spoiler , try to pleased everyone and keep every one on high spirit as well as yourself and try to talk all Positive and Neutral card on every occasion of every character (don't worry too much on your sanity)

For me, it's worth $49.99 asking price, but that is really subjective.

• Like 2