Spiritfarer is Fantastic

Shikikan_Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

Haha glad to hear you've enjoyed the game so far. Sending Alice through the Everdoor was hardest although my favorite character was Atul so when he just up and vanished on me that was tough. Greatly enjoyed this game, I actually played through it twice. I remember seeing this game for the first time in a PlayStation Blog highlight last year I think but when it still didn't have a release date I figured it was going to get delayed. Imagine my surprise when it just got stealth dropped on us. Big shout out from Nintendo's Indie Direct for letting me know it had come out lol. Poor Nintendo, they announce it and I proceed to buy it on PlayStation 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 6:04 PM, Blooming_Ghost said:

Haha glad to hear you've enjoyed the game so far. Sending Alice through the Everdoor was hardest although my favorite character was Atul so when he just up and vanished on me that was tough. Greatly enjoyed this game, I actually played through it twice. I remember seeing this game for the first time in a PlayStation Blog highlight last year I think but when it still didn't have a release date I figured it was going to get delayed. Imagine my surprise when it just got stealth dropped on us. Big shout out from Nintendo's Indie Direct for letting me know it had come out lol. Poor Nintendo, they announce it and I proceed to buy it on PlayStation 

Ugh. It didn't help that she wasn't even lucid for most of it ;-; Broke my heart. I'm still slowly working my way through it and other titles in my backlog!