Into the Dream

GamingToups

I posted about this in the thread I made here did you see that? 

The secret trophy I'm still not completely sure of, the picture gives you a hint but even that didn't help until I tried a few things out. IIRC I got it by point blanking a certain pattern on the stage 3-B boss right by the left or right wing, after shooting the far left & right parts of the wing off. I'm pretty sure it was Medium Unit & the Buzz Character. If you're unsure of the pattern I'm talking about just watch one of the super replays on youtube where you can see the player milking levels from the pattern. I'm not real big on Medium Unit & mostly play Revision so it took me an embarrassingly long time to get this compared with the other trophies.

I remember trying for ages to get that trophy even when I had more or less figured out what to do. It's quite pedantic. Try trying the stuff in the quote. I got it done during a trophy event here where I was hammering a ton of other games as well as a liberal amount of booze & 'medicine'. If I can work it out under those conditions surely others can with the aid of my sketchy recollections? IMO it's better than nothing. Good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I posted about this in the thread I made here did you see that? 

I remember trying for ages to get that trophy even when I had more or less figured out what to do. It's quite pedantic. Try trying the stuff in the quote. I got it done during a trophy event here where I was hammering a ton of other games as well as a liberal amount of booze & 'medicine'. If I can work it out under those conditions surely others can with the aid of my sketchy recollections? IMO it's better than nothing. Good luck!

Thanks, hmm what pattern though?  Searching super replay on YouTube doesn't get me very far

• 3 months later...
On 30/08/2020 at 10:02 PM, GamingToups said:

Thanks, hmm what pattern though?  Searching super replay on YouTube doesn't get me very far

I took a look at this super replay at the time, taken from the appreciate dvd so it's a bit low res but you can see the trick done 10:29 into this video:

There's also a guy who streams shmups on the reg that I watch & thanks to him I remembered about posting the video here, He's got a high res video up & does the trick around 11:20:

I remember having to try this out a bunch of times 'till the trophy popped. Just milk that pattern for all its worth & eventually it'll all work out. 

Edited by Drag-On-Detritus