Red dead redemption 2: Saint Denis tailor shop locked

a10j12

Okay this is getting scary I’ve recently had so many problems with games recently, so here’s yet another problem. So rdr2 here’s a bit of back story a few months ago I decided to do another play through of rdr2, but this time I was going to try and get 100% and when I say that I mean all missable items, missions, etc. However when I got to chapter 4 nearly every shop was locked there’s was only valentines gun store and the Wallace station store that was open, so the main guns in Saint Denis were unobtainable. Waited for days but the store would never open, what was weird was that when I went far away and looked at the map it would show as open but I soon as i got there it would just lock itself up. I looked it up and barely anybody had this glitch so there was no solution. I had no choice but to leave my countless hour save file and start from scratch. 
And here we are now and something similar has happened I’m at the end of chapter 4 just before you rob the bank and the tailor shop in st Denis is locked. It’s the same damn thing, I go far away it shows as open, I go back it locks up. The saloons in st Denis are also locked but I can still enter them which is kinda weird. Thankfully nothing else is closed but I’m worried everything else is eventually gonna lock up. Could this be because of Bronte? Because the tailor was locked after that mission where you try to rob the station. Just wanna be sure because I have few saves but there kinda far back and don’t want to do them unless it’s necessary. So yeah any advice would be appreciated, I’m not sure you can get the Saint Denis clothes anywhere else. Anyways that’s it I’ll let you if anything happens. 

lol, i don't remember shops being closed because story related stuff, but i honestly didn't used the tailor at all, so dont quote me on that, but the only thing i can think is the time, maybe?! All shops open at 6am and close at midnight, maybe that's the reason

11 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

lol, i don't remember shops being closed because story related stuff, but i honestly didn't used the tailor at all, so dont quote me on that, but the only thing i can think is the time, maybe?! All shops open at 6am and close at midnight, maybe that's the reason

Well when the shops are closed at night there icon shows a timer not a lock. And you also get a wait until morning notice. And I checked all the shops during the day anyway so it must be a glitch. And before anyone asks no I did not recently rob any store I also waited days so they should have opened even if that was the case. But that saves pretty much over anyway I’ll stick to my new one and hope nothing else happens.

Edited by a10j12