How to level up your town to max in single player and multiplayer

Step One create all eight characters with different family jobs

Step Two talk to your father at beginning of each year with every character

Step Three use your main character to progress through the game until the next year

Step Four repeat process of Step One And Two Until Year 14 

*Side note if you are an alchemist class do not reply to any letters or it will halt progression and you wont get some of the recipes if you level up your families happiness up to quickly.*

Also the reason you need you go to Year 14 is because of the alchemist class takes the longest to max while the others take some where between 3-5 Years.

And if you decide to reply to letters to the alchemist class you will miss out on crafting recipes.

Edited by dheero17

On 9/2/2020 at 3:51 PM, dheero17 said:

Step Three use your main character to progress through the game until the next year

*Side note if you are an alchemist class do not reply to any letters or it will halt progression and you wont get some of the recipes if you level up your families happiness up to quickly.*

Also the reason you need you go to Year 14 is because of the alchemist class takes the longest to max while the others take some where between 3-5 Years.

And if you decide to reply to letters to the alchemist class you will miss out on crafting recipes.

Are you sure? I only ask because everywhere else I have done research for this game says to answer the letters. I am in Year 2 with one drop collected. I have answered three letters, all from my mom. Am I too late or can I stop answering letters now and I will be alright?

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

1 hour ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

Are you sure? I only ask because everywhere else I have done research for this game says to answer the letters. I am in Year 2 with one top collected. I have answered three letters, all from my mom. Am I too late or can I stop answering letters now and I will be alright?

On 02/09/2020 at 5:51 PM, dheero17 said:

A reminder, the Blacksmith, Tailor, and Merchant families, level up together.

2 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

Are you sure? I only ask because everywhere else I have done research for this game says to answer the letters. I am in Year 2 with one drop collected. I have answered three letters, all from my mom. Am I too late or can I stop answering letters now and I will be alright?

Its not to late all you half to do is ignore them.

1 hour ago, Someonew said:

A reminder, the Blacksmith, Tailor, and Merchant families, level up together.

That is why i put 3-5 years for the others.