Question about Region Stacks

JesteR1701one

Create a new PSN Account with an adress in a country you want like United Kingdom for EU stacks and Japan for JP stacks or Hong Kong for HK/Asia Stacks. You need an individual email adress for each too. Then go to shops like cdkeys.com, nokeys.com, pcgamesupply.com and purchase PSN prepaid cars with currency you need. GBP for UK, Yen for Japan and HK Dollar for HK for example. Then add the money to the account, purchase games you want. Download the games and look for the UK/JP/HK account to be activated as your primarey (they can be that all at the same time). When the games are installed switch from your UK/JP/HK account to your main account and play the games. Games and most DLCs are shared between accounts as long as the accounts are on the console. Keep in mind that DLCs need to in 99,9% from the same region as the game itself. Don't buy i.e. Bloodborne in US acc and Bloodborne DLC in UK acc. That won't work together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Create a new PSN Account with an adress in a country you want like United Kingdom for EU stacks and Japan for JP stacks or Hong Kong for HK/Asia Stacks. You need an individual email adress for each too. Then go to shops like cdkeys.com, nokeys.com, pcgamesupply.com and purchase PSN prepaid cars with currency you need. GBP for UK, Yen for Japan and HK Dollar for HK for example. Then add the money to the account, purchase games you want. Download the games and look for the UK/JP/HK account to be activated as your primarey (they can be that all at the same time). When the games are installed switch from your UK/JP/HK account to your main account and play the games. Games and most DLCs are shared between accounts as long as the accounts are on the console. Keep in mind that DLCs need to in 99,9% from the same region as the game itself. Don't buy i.e. Bloodborne in US acc and Bloodborne DLC in UK acc. That won't work together.

I need just some more detail on this. I did buy and downloaded the game on the EU account but i get the lock icon when trying to play it on my US account. How do i make the EU my primary and won't this mess up my main US account?

4 minutes ago, JesteR1701one said:

I need just some more detail on this. I did buy and downloaded the game on the EU account but i get the lock icon when trying to play it on my US account. How do i make the EU my primary and won't this mess up my main US account?

With your EU acc go to Settings --> Account Settings --> Activate as Primary. And as far as i know nothing will change for your US acc :)