Re-revert

‘Land a 15000 point combo with at least 2 reverts, a grab trick, and no grinds or specials’.

i have done this combo plenty of times above 15k points yet it doesn’t unlock... is there a specific way this has to be done?

Edit:

School rooftop half pipe below rail that leads down onto slope, for anyone who needs assist with this.

Edited by Sigma-FinalForm
More info

21 hours ago, Sigma-FinalForm said:

‘Land a 15000 point combo with at least 2 reverts, a grab trick, and no grinds or specials’.

i have done this combo plenty of times above 15k points yet it doesn’t unlock... is there a specific way this has to be done?

Edit:

School rooftop half pipe below rail that leads down onto slope, for anyone who needs assist with this.

Ya know i did this over and over for hours wondering if I needed to do the lip grabs or eliminate the manuals and I found out u can actually do a grab trick, revert, and if you hit a ramp at the right angle you can combo without the manual...

Funny thing is none of that mattered cuz I was using Tony Hawk, and the Re-revert challenge is specifically for a created character. Created characters have different challenges and even stat point locations than normal ones. Was that your issue as well?