How to save/load downloaded rosters?

jcvd_fan

I seem to have an issue when using the downloaded rosters for Hockey Ultimate Team. Download is still available (to my surprise) and works fine through Roster Management and at the end of it I apply the new roster and at the same time save these updated rosters. However, next time launching the game I have to download the roster and apply it again - otherwise HUT won't connect -, but loading the previously downloaded roster doesn't work, it will still prompt me for the download and I have to go through the whole process, no matter what.

Am I missing something on how this should work? Any guidance would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I have tried as well, on my main account I'm fine because I had played on the last online roster version. However I wanted to boost HUT and even EASHL trophies with my gf's account, since she has not played online back then there is nothing I can do to start a game... I also have a friend from Europe who tried to help but we can't find each other in matchmaking since we live too far I guess...

Unfortunately I think it is a lost cause

• 5 months later...