Best approach to 100%?

proud2bNs

I did Grounded and Permadeath on separate runs, wish I didn't, was really tired of the game by that point.

Grounded is not done well IMO, it's kinda ridiculous and immersion breaking - look at all these people running around with empty guns while seemingly having infinite ammo to shoot at you with!

Same goes for your partner, how about you toss some of that my way, Dina/Jesse?

The enemies' sense of hearing can make Wolverine blush!

The guns ok maybe, but the enemies' sight and hearing and significantly downgraded, even on grounded. You're in their line of sight and instead of being detected you get a noise that they can see you and you better get to cover. And in reality you can usually hear someone sneaking up behind you or crawling around in the grass 20 feet away, but in this game you're undetectable. Not only that but you can see around walls which well, no one can actually do. So things are pretty stacked in your favor.

3 minutes ago, emailking said:

The guns ok maybe, but the enemies' sight and hearing and significantly downgraded, even on grounded. You're in their line of sight and instead of being detected you get a noise that they can see you and you better get to cover. And in reality you can usually hear someone sneaking up behind you or crawling around in the grass 20 feet away, but in this game you're undetectable. Not only that but you can see around walls which well, no one can actually do. So things are pretty stacked in your favor.

Maybe... their senses weren't as sharp in part 1, if I recall correctly, it was a lot more fun on grounded.