Need help with DLC

I can't complete on the difficulty of Prepare or Die mission 4 and the battle with Yuliana in Act 3. In mission 4 a very weak robot and I get killed around when heavy spaceships appear, as there are a lot of enemies. I couldn't find any video so I don't know what to do. I watched the video with the tactics against Yuliana, but nothing happens. Twice I brought her to a situation where she was a couple of shots away from death, but she spams her sword. Maybe there are some hints? In general the DLC is much more hard than the company?

Edited by Bullet-4-Revenge

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2020 at 10:08 AM, Bullet-4-Revenge said:

I can't complete on the difficulty of Prepare or Die mission 4 and the battle with Yuliana in Act 3. In mission 4 a very weak robot and I get killed around when heavy spaceships appear, as there are a lot of enemies. I couldn't find any video so I don't know what to do. I watched the video with the tactics against Yuliana, but nothing happens. Twice I brought her to a situation where she was a couple of shots away from death, but she spams her sword. Maybe there are some hints? In general the DLC is much more hard than the company1f641.png

Hey. I saw your post and I am currently doing a Prepare to Die playthrough including the dlc. I am done with the 1st act and doing the edits. The dlc is up next for editing. Please wait till I upload them on my youtube channel.  

• Like 1

On 03.12.2020 at 11:23 PM, CelestialShards said:

Hey. I saw your post and I am currently doing a Prepare to Die playthrough including the dlc. I am done with the 1st act and doing the edits. The dlc is up next for editing. Please wait till I upload them on my youtube channel.  

Thank you very much mate. I’ll be waiting?

• 3 weeks later...