A More Reliable Triple Kill Strategy

The reason I’m starting this topic is because I attempted this trophy using the strategy from both Psnprofiles guides with no success, so I decided to give players a more reliable strategy that is more dependent on your ability to execute it rather than relying on RNG.

On Rats day 3, after you’ve collected all the money and defused all the C4, leave the bags on the bus, using them as bait to lure standard units in. Once an enemy boards the bus, use electrical brass knuckles to stun him, and then dominate him afterwards. This will make him completely immobile, preventing him from moving around as you try to calculate your shot. Do this 2 more times, and then get yourself into position to shoot all 3 of them simultaneously. The best places to do so are at the back of the bus, and the car in front of the bus, as both can give you a clear shot at killing all 3 of them. Yes, dominated enemies DO count towards this trophy. I have personally verified it myself, and it was what got me the trophy in the first place.

Oh, and just to be clear, please don’t harass the guide writers for writing those strategies in their guides for Payday 2, as they were both very useful on my path to the platinum. I’m just providing a more reliable alternative strategy for those who can’t unlock it through the strategies they provided.

Edited by Trumpet_Boi_208

6 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Way easier method for a triple kill is to play birth of sky (overkill personal opinion) rush to the top and run through a few doors and most of the soldiers will be grouped up behind if you were quick enough.

You should have a lovely shot here regardless of your eyesight and practically get it first or second go hopefully.

That method may be way easier, but that requires a DLC pack. I wanted to make my strategy as easy and as accessible as possible for those who don’t own any DLC. However, if someone does own that pack, then I’ll insist on using your strategy.