Zolar Forest Game Crash

• 3 months later...
On 09/09/2020 at 1:05 PM, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

Has anyone else encountered this on their challenge run? Qwark's events and dialogue are out of order when he gets to the time stopped platforms, he won't bust down the door when the bit mushroom enemies chase him

Hey man this just happened to me now, I am desperate, this is the only trophy I need and I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING TO ME... No matter what I try nothing works... What did you do?

5 hours ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

I couldn't do anything, i haven't been back to this game since it happened

This f sucks so much, I'm so pissed man, had to start a new game because of this, the worst thing is that I WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THIS GAME 2 TIMES MORE! It is unbelievable how this ruined my mood, I was so happy with this game because I was playing these series for the first time, I was always the "Sly Cooper/Jack and Daxter kid" back in the day so I never paid to much attention to R&C series, I was enjoying everything so much.. I seriously cannot believe that after everything I did I am gonna need to play it again to unlock Challenge Mode and THEN PLAY AGAIN to get the last trophy, completing the game on Challenge Mode...

Unfortunately I couldn't just "back up my save to USB" that easy, I am playing it on Playstation Now and it doesn't let me do that. I am livid. Thanks for replying back.