The Best Around

Snake2410

57 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Anyone have any good tips on how to get this?  Does it pretty much need you to play mp and not use AI, even at level 50 with high power levels?  Also, any war zone recommendations?

Play the warzone with a friend and let him select his lowest character, then the mission will get his power level so it will Be very easy for you ?? For the warzone on challenge 3 select the zone missions not the sectors. The zone ones are very short.

13 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Play the warzone with a friend and let him select his lowest character, then the mission will get his power level so it will Be very easy for you 1f44c-1f3fb.png For the warzone on challenge 3 select the zone missions not the sectors. The zone ones are very short.

I just found a solo way.  Might be harder for some depending on dodge skills, but it's solo. Do the Harm tutorial on the Helicarier for whichever character you feel most confident with. 

Got it on Iron Man's because I royally SUCK with Hulk, which was the one recommended in the YouTube vid I stumbled upon right after this.  My other characters are hit or miss, but I plan on trying to figure out Thor and main him.  It was still really tough because of how cheap enemies are and how much of a glass cannon you can be, but it works.  And if you die that's OK, because they are an automatic 5 star if you finish it.  It's the easiest way solo.

With Iron Man I just spammed missles the whole time, which if you're not leveled enough you may get away with repuslors.  Just dodge enemy attacks and fire away from the upper platforms during the waves.  Wave 2 and 3 are a pain, but if you take out the missle AIM soldiers, laser AIM solders, and any drones first you can kite the heavier enemies around and pelt them.

Edited by Snake2410

Far, far easier for this trophy is to do the basic, intro helicarrier training mission for any hero, I went Miss Marvel. 

Set it on IV and just be wary in the final three waves. Easily doable then, especially if you've been plugging away at the game. The helicarrier missions count as missions so it also counts towards Challenge III level count, Dull to grind through but not challenging at all. 

11 hours ago, Quintdox said:

Far, far easier for this trophy is to do the basic, intro helicarrier training mission for any hero, I went Miss Marvel. 

Set it on IV and just be wary in the final three waves. Easily doable then, especially if you've been plugging away at the game. The helicarrier missions count as missions so it also counts towards Challenge III level count, Dull to grind through but not challenging at all. 

That's what I previously posted for my solution.  Thanks though.  Thors is actually even easier than Iron Mans because he has no heavy enemies in wave 3, just the two shielded ones that you can chuck your hammer at and it usually breaks their shield.  Especially if you have the upgrade for that.