Polychoron and difficulty

OverHypedG

Hello friends,

wanted to ask - I did Elite heroic mission at easiest level - challenge 1 and I got i think 10 polychorons. Could I got more if I played on difficulty 3 or 4?

Also, is this only a one time thing, or if I for example - I completed it at challenge I, and now I complete it at IV - do I still get reward? Because I complete it at difficulty I havent before.

Edited by OverHypedG

1 hour ago, OverHypedG said:

Hello friends,

wanted to ask - I did Elite heroic mission at easiest level - challenge 1 and I got i think 10 polychorons. Could I got more if I played on difficulty 3 or 4?

Also, is this only a one time thing, or if I for example - I completed it at challenge I, and now I complete it at IV - do I still get reward? Because I complete it at difficulty I havent before.

If it says it's a guaranteed reward when highlighting the mission then it is a one time reward.  If that's so, then it's likely locked to the 10 no matter what difficulty. 

It doesn't seem like challenge levels change loot drops all that much to me.  I'm averaging at least one legendary per mission and they're around 3 to 5 stars on both challenge 1 and challenge 3.  

I've mainly been playing challenge 3 but dropped it to 1 for a vault that the modifiers were too much for me to deal with, not to mention it bumped it to +10 on my level and not the usual +5 challenge 3 usually does.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1