Are "Flaming speed" and "Golden Greed" still doable?

Emanuele97G

I play Smite from almost two years and i've tried to unlock these trophies only a couples of times with other 3 friends but without success and now i'm thinking: are these trophies doable with the current God roster and balances? Even if we are dominating the match in the first 5-10 minutes (spawn time) i feel both Gold fury but espacially the Fire giant are too much strong for Early build and levels. Any advice?

It has been a while since I've done it, but I would say just make sure Anubis is one of the gods you use. His ult is so strong for objectives. Try and get a 5 man team also it will make it 10x times easier. Try to get overleveled in your lane. Make sure you buy frenzy, a few meditations and maybe a shell.

The team that mine used for Gold Fury was Anubis, Artemis, Fafnir, Cabrakan, Thanatos. (Didn't even take all of us for the GF)

The team that mine used for Fire Giant was Artemis, Anubis, Odin, Kukulkan, Amaterasu. (We lost 2 people while doing it)

If I had to pick a team to use right now I would choose Anubis, Isis, Fafnir, (Arachne or Bakasura), (AMC or Apollo) 

Edited by BigORonnie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2020 at 4:39 PM, Emanuele97G said:

I play Smite from almost two years and i've tried to unlock these trophies only a couples of times with other 3 friends but without success and now i'm thinking: are these trophies doable with the current God roster and balances? Even if we are dominating the match in the first 5-10 minutes (spawn time) i feel both Gold fury but espacially the Fire giant are too much strong for Early build and levels. Any advice?

In normal queues, unless you're really lucky, you'll always get one or 2 players on the opposite side that will see what you're trying to achieve and crush you and your team mates while you are trying them, specially for Fire Giant. Unless you boost it, insane luck is required on everything so that stars will align to enable this. Yes it's possible, but extremely unlikely.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1