Help with Xenia's questline

MilanYildirim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I found the Lyre on the island of Euboea in Apollo Temple (within Forgotten Ruins of Makr section) and the flute in the Cave of Pan which is located in Attika (within Marathon Beach section). I had no problem picking them up however :/.  After finding both items, I could speak with Xenia again at Keos. Hope this helps somehow?

Hey friend, had the same problem back when I went for the plat, I progressed the story further a little bit (didn't finish it first before I did Xenias Quests) and after a while I checked PowerPixes Guide and followed the same path again and see there could obtain everything and finish her Questline :) Maybe its still bugged for you ? Or maybe it has to do with the story progression ? 

On 27.09.2020 at 2:01 PM, Gybelle said:

Hi!

I found the Lyre on the island of Euboea in Apollo Temple (within Forgotten Ruins of Makr section) and the flute in the Cave of Pan which is located in Attika (within Marathon Beach section). I had no problem picking them up however :/.  After finding both items, I could speak with Xenia again at Keos. Hope this helps somehow?

On 27.09.2020 at 2:51 PM, soziaLSturmi said:

Hey friend, had the same problem back when I went for the plat, I progressed the story further a little bit (didn't finish it first before I did Xenias Quests) and after a while I checked PowerPixes Guide and followed the same path again and see there could obtain everything and finish her Questline :) Maybe its still bugged for you ? Or maybe it has to do with the story progression ? 

I really appreciate both of your answers, my problem was neither haha.
Turns out l had to go to a tiny island to save her brother so her questline can start. Guide didn't mention that one so l had to search it for a looooong time.
I hope this will help whoever has that problem

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

I really appreciate both of your answers, my problem was neither haha.
Turns out l had to go to a tiny island to save her brother so her questline can start. Guide didn't mention that one so l had to search it for a looooong time.
I hope this will help whoever has that problem

Actually this probably was also my problem but as mentioned I didn't realise that this specific event triggered the questline :D
Thats why I said "Story progression" but glad u managed to trigger it !

• 11 months later...