Repopulate Camps

Soraking1991

Hi all,

I'm a bit worried about some stats I've seen. There's a challenge called "Man is not made for defeat" which says to "Repopulate 2 camps", which I'm currently at 1/2. According to both the map and the statistics page, I have 2 Camps Dismantled with all collectibles (the Undertow for story mission and another to unlock a story mission for Gutgash).

Is this ok? Has it glitched already? Is it a new undiscovered glitch I'm lucky to be experiencing? T_T

Edited by Soraking1991
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Soraking1991 said:

Hi all,

I'm a bit worried about some stats I've seen. There's a challenge called "Man is not made for defeat" which says to "Repopulate 2 camps", which I'm currently at 1/2. According to both the map and the statistics page, I have 2 Camps Dismantled with all collectibles (the Undertow for story mission and another to unlock a story mission for Gutgash).

Is this ok? Has it glitched already? Is it a new undiscovered glitch I'm lucky to be experiencing? T_T

The same for me. I dismantled only the story camp and the challenge is 0/2...i think that that camp is not needed...

56 minutes ago, Ziousebio said:

The same for me. I dismantled only the story camp and the challenge is 0/2...i think that that camp is not needed...

Yeah, looks like it.

I've been link this guide: https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Mad-Max/walkthrough/3 that looks too detailed and that's what I'm getting from it. The first camp doesn't really count as a campo to be repopulated.

As others have posted, theres really only a couple glitchs to worry about, 190/191, and the container in Pinkeyes territory.   Basically don t die in the 10 seconds after you tick off a site, or challenge, use different autosaves and back up to usb a once  day after checking stats.   I made a hard save upload as well before i attempted to enter Pinkeyes area and went straight to the Container and it was luckily fine.  I m not stressing it too much, just focusing on the 190/191 once a day, if a new glitch gets me i m not backtracking 30hours of boring game but i can handle repeating one 2 hour daily session.

Edited by maisie666

29 minutes ago, maisie666 said:

As others have posted, theres really only a couple glitchs to worry about, 190/191, and the container in Pinkeyes territory.   Basically don t die in the 10 seconds after you tick off a site, or challenge, use different autosaves and back up to usb once  day after checking stats.   I made a hard save upload as well before i attempted to enter Pinkeyes area and went straight to the Container and it was luckily fine.  I m not stressing it too much, just focusing on the 190/191 once a day, if a new glitch gets me i m not backtracking 30hours of boring game but i can handle repeating one 2 hour daily session.

There is only ONE Container? Can you show the position?