Unbalanced life acquirement (minor spoilers)

I think 100 apples giving you 1 life is totally unbalanced in this game. With the amount of crates in every level compared to the older trilogy, and the giant apple giving about 30 or so also. The game gives you an option to ignore lives and always start at the previous checkpoint infinite times at the beginning of the game which you can change whenever you want, but is irrelevant anyway in my opinion because of how quickly you reach 100 apples again. I have enjoyed the game don't get me wrong this just bugged me a little how they didn't balance this, I had over 30 deaths on one of the levels because I was trying to get all the boxes and finished with over 90 lives still after starting at 99.....What do other people think about this?

• Like 1

On 4. 10. 2020 at 3:56 AM, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

The last level I did took like 50 Deaths so ?‍♂️ 

Yeah i died more than 50 times there too.. after finishing the game and getting GUT i came back for the video tape and its on the end and i did it without dying.. this game is totally about mastering the movement and mmemorizing the levels and hazards

On 4. 10. 2020 at 3:50 AM, Divine_egg said:

I think 100 apples giving you 1 life is totally unbalanced in this game. With the amount of crates in every level compared to the older trilogy, and the giant apple giving about 30 or so also. The game gives you an option to ignore lives and always start at the previous checkpoint infinite times at the beginning of the game which you can change whenever you want, but is irrelevant anyway in my opinion because of how quickly you reach 100 apples again. I have enjoyed the game don't get me wrong this just bugged me a little how they didn't balance this, I had over 30 deaths on one of the levels because I was trying to get all the boxes and finished with over 90 lives still after starting at 99.....What do other people think about this?

i think the game is build around the modern gameplay, also there are more nitpicky problems (having to restart game on the start of the level if you die etc etc) maybe there will be a patch based on feedback