Variety is the Spice of Life - Issues

Messknecht

I had issues getting this trophy; I played 22 different dynamic missons but still no trophy.

I searched different threads of people with similar problems, the trophy won't pop even if the requirements are fulfilled, but no useful answers.

Well I did the dynamic missons "offline"; today I tried the 23th dynamic misson with my ingame status online (access to the online-cooperative missons and daily missons) and finally the trophy popped after completing the misson.

I can't tell if my online status was really the reason, or the trophy is glitchy in some other way, but i hope it helps whoever is facing the same problems.

would be glad if someone with that problem could confirm that it is working like I mentioned.

• 3 months later...
On 06/10/2020 at 1:16 PM, Messknecht said:

I had issues getting this trophy; I played 22 different dynamic missons but still no trophy.

I searched different threads of people with similar problems, the trophy won't pop even if the requirements are fulfilled, but no useful answers.

Well I did the dynamic missons "offline"; today I tried the 23th dynamic misson with my ingame status online (access to the online-cooperative missons and daily missons) and finally the trophy popped after completing the misson.

I can't tell if my online status was really the reason, or the trophy is glitchy in some other way, but i hope it helps whoever is facing the same problems.

would be glad if someone with that problem could confirm that it is working like I mentioned.

I am just working though this tropy myself i think i done a mixture of online and offline. did you just do the first 23 missions or at random?

2 hours ago, CraigAaron said:

I am just working though this tropy myself i think i done a mixture of online and offline. did you just do the first 23 missions or at random?

I started with the first 3 missions (because they were easy?) and played 10 random missions, I guess a few were part of the first 13 missons. I decided to complete the rest missions in sequence (1-13) since the trophy didn't pop after completing 13 (mostly random) dynamic missions. 

EDIT: I also replayed missions, just to be sure. 

Edited by Messknecht

4 hours ago, Messknecht said:

I started with the first 3 missions (because they were easy1f605.png) and played 10 random missions, I guess a few were part of the first 13 missons. I decided to complete the rest missions in sequence (1-13) since the trophy didn't pop after completing 13 (mostly random) dynamic missions. 

EDIT: I also replayed missions, just to be sure. 

So mine popped after 13 but I did mine all online