A Random Game?

TigressLion

Howdy Everyone. I Always See (Not On THis Site) FOrum Games And Saw A Lack Of Such Here, So I Figured I'd Start One.

It's A Rather Easy Game, I'll Start With A Game, The Following Poster Posts His Favourite Thing About That Game, Than The Following Poster Says A Game THat Relates TO That And Repeat. For Example

John1 Posts : Skyrim

Jane1 Posts : The Fast Travel System

John2 Posts : Fallout 3

Jane2 Posts : The VATS Targeting System

And THe Next Poster Would Relate A Game To Targeting Systems. I Just Want To See How Many Games We Can Get Through Before We Have To Restart As Some games May Be Unrelatable ?

So I'll Start With A Game Choice...

Bayonetta

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, wrong place to post my friend.

• 2 years later...