Possible to earn multiple stacks of trophies for this game?

ryuji_sakujo

This is what I gather regarding playing this game (and earning trophies) in multiple region:

• Regardless of what version of the application you're using (EU, NA, CN) the game checks the region of your PSN account and binds your account to that server.
    • eg. EU player starts NA application by downloading the game from NA store with alt account, still gets locked into EU server.
  • I even tried unlocking a misc trophy on my NA version of the application, it didn't pop..
    so once an event has triggered a trophy in a specific version eg. EU for me, then it won't ever trigger the event and pop the trophy in NA or CN version?

Any discussion regarding this, especially if someone figured out how to pop trophies in multiple region, please leave your comments here.

I didn't try my luck, and before I tried my first trophy (resting on the hands of the big statue) with the NA version I was playing with, I continued playing with the EU (my PSN region) version, so I can't help in that regard. I could jump from one version to the other with zero problems and keep my progress, though.

Thing is, I couldn't use the Paimon store with the NA version. Looks like playing with a version from a region that is not the same as your PSN account, can break certain things. Keep this in mind in case you want to dedicate too many hours to a different version of the game.

On 10/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Ekir said:

I didn't try my luck, and before I tried my first trophy (resting on the hands of the big statue) with the NA version I was playing with, I continued playing with the EU (my PSN region) version, so I can't help in that regard. I could jump from one version to the other with zero problems and keep my progress, though.

Yeah progress is kept regardless of which version of the application you're using as the game itself checks what your PSN region is and locks to that.

You can jump between all 3 applications versions (EU,NA,CN) and still load up your characters and progress as if you were just using 1 version of the application.

I wonder if anyone has ever popped even just 1 trophy in 2 different stacks, too bad there's no way to check this on the PSNP leaderboards.

On 10/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Ekir said:

Thing is, I couldn't use the Paimon store with the NA version. Looks like playing with a version from a region that is not the same as your PSN account, can break certain things. Keep this in mind in case you want to dedicate too many hours to a different version of the game.

Indeed you can't use anything that connects to PS Store (which is usually microtransactions and stuff like that) in a region your account is not part of.

Works the same way in many other games, eg. if your account is EU and you download F2P NA games, try visiting the in-game store or try to buy something through microtransactions, it won't work. It's been this way for as long as I can remember on PS4.