Question about cross save and auto-popping

I no longer own a PS4 and haven't played DBD in ages. I booted it up on pc today cuz of the Haloween rewards I was told about. And i got a pop-up saying i could enable cross-save if i made a behavior account on their website. I was wondering that if i were to do this, and made some good progress on PC, would i able to link the platforms and auto-pop the Steam achievements as PS4 trophies?

Cross-Save/Cross Gen Progress is currently only between Steam and Stadia, soon switch as well (so i've heard). If/When it comes out for Ps/Xbox i believe only a few achievements/trophies would unlock cross platform, e.g. the prestige trophies/achievements, its possible that the trophies like "sacrifice 500 survivors" may count on both platforms, e.g. you get 150 on pc, and that transfers over to ps4 so you can continue it, its just a lot of unknowns at this point. hope this helps 

Ah okay thanks. Didn't knew it was limitted to certain platforms as the notification on PC didn't mention anything about that. I just assumed it would be ps4/xbox like most cross-platform stuff. I guess it's just a waiting game then huh?

As its implemented now, does progress merge between platforms? Like if u have a killer on pc and on ps4, will u have both killers on the account or is it like you override 1 account with the other?

Edited by gamesfourever

I have no idea since there's no cross-progression between Steam and PSN yet. As for PS5 version, the PS5 upgrade for free for all current owners and the progress on PS4 carries over. I believe that DBD PS4 and PS5 versions will share the same lists, it would be irritating to start all trophies over on PS5.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/10/2020 at 5:42 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

I have no idea since there's no cross-progression between Steam and PSN yet. As for PS5 version, the PS5 upgrade for free for all current owners and the progress on PS4 carries over. I believe that DBD PS4 and PS5 versions will share the same lists, it would be irritating to start all trophies over on PS5.

New trophy list announced :(