Don't do 'reporting for duty' main mission until you've got all operative related trophies.

Vault-TecPhantom

Hi,

For all you trophy hunters out there, something I discovered:

If you want to be able to get the operative related trophies without the risk of your operative being downed and having to get them out don't do the main mission 'reporting for duty'.

Operatives get a 'retry' upon failure prior to this mission as opposed to permadeath or arrest/hospitalisation.

I did pretty much most of the trophies i have before this mission, made it super easy and I had over 25 active operatives prior.

What a great game though.

ETA:  Most of the operatives you need can be obtained by liberating all the boroughs - which you need to do anyway for the 'Take Back London' trophy so you'd be killing two birds with one stone without progressing through the story.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom

41 minutes ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

Doing that you need to search every operative manually wasting time.

It's better aproach doing the mission because some operators especific for trophies are free unlock.

No you don't.

You get most of the operatives you need by liberating all the boroughs - which you need to do anyway for the 'Take Back London' trophy so you'd be killing two birds with one stone without progressing through the story.

The operatives that aren't covered by borough liberation (such as the the paintball guy) I found without even looking, they're a dime a dozen.